We are currently preparing an infrastructure cost plan for the whole site. This cost plan will then be developed for Key Stage 1 leading up to the submission of planning in early 2018.
The scheme comprises the creation of a new town on an existing airfield to the north of Waterbeach, near Cambridge, including the following:
- 6,500 dwellings and including up to 600 units of residential institution use.
- 16,500 sq m of retail units.
- 15,000 sq m of commercial space.
- Three primary schools.
- One secondary school.
- 9,000 sq m of community space.
- 7,000 for health and fitness, a gym and other cultural and recreational uses.
- 4,000 sq m for hotel accommodation.
- Open spaces and other landscaped areas.