New Client - Rushcliffe Borough Council
We are pleased to announce that Henry Riley has been appointed on Rushcliffe Council’s new leisure centre scheme on Chapel Lane, Bingham.
The project was won through a consortium bid along with ESP Ltd, YMD Boon, BSP Consulting and Penguin Pools with each company providing the following services:
- Henry Riley LLP – Project Management, Cost Management, Principal Designer and CDM Services
- ESP Ltd – Mechanical and Electrical services
- YMD Boon – Architect and Landscape Architect
- BSP Consulting – Civil and Structural Engineer
- Penguin Pools Ltd – Pool Design
The scheme will provide a new two storey leisure centre to the town comprising a 25m six lane pool, teaching pool, fitness suite, exercise studios and community hall. In addition, there will be new build serviced office building, circa 10,000ft over two floors. The associated infrastructure, parking and landscape also form part of this project.
The project is scheduled to start on site in September 2020 and complete late 2021.