The scheme comprised of an Aldi, B&M inclusive of garden centre, McDonalds Drive-Thru and a Gregg Unit. The complexities of the scheme lay in the ground as the site sat on an area coal mines.
Key Features of the project compromised:
- Approximately 28,700 sq ft GFA.
- Black and timber effect cladding to units, along with curtain walling.
- Hard landscaping including tarmac roads and covering 400 car park spaces, paved and resin bound gravel to public footpaths.
- A secure, reinforced concrete service yard.
- Soft landscaping to surrounding areas to the retail park.