Senior Project Manager - Cambridge
Henry Riley LLP is a leading UK property and construction consultancy with a national and international presence. The success of Henry Riley for 130 years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking.
Our experience across numerous sectors, and our commitment to being responsive and reliable, has enabled us to develop strong and ongoing relationships with our clients.
We recognise that our staff are our most important asset, and as such we are dedicated to training and supporting them to achieve their potential. We value their wellbeing, and our friendly and dynamic working environments and company culture ensure we maintain high staff satisfaction levels.
Henry Riley was one of the first UK construction consultancy firms to be accredited with the Investors In People award and are ‘gold accredited’, which is only awarded to the top 17% of employers.
We have an exciting position for a driven Intermediate to Senior Project Manager to join our team in Cambridge, working on projects within the Health, Education and Residential sectors.
Our culture and values show our people are our business, priding ourselves on our integrity, flexibility, autonomy and providing support at all stages of your career. We believe in giving you exposure to the nine different industry sectors we work across, with this role having a particular focus on Healthcare, Residential & Education.
We invest heavily on our internal APC programme with positive success rates. It is also an opportunity to meet peers and colleagues from across the business who are on this programme and interact with other mentors.
Core tasks and Duties:
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective.
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired skills and requirements:
- Hold up to 5+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a Consultancy
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- MRICS or equivalent Project Management qualification is desirable but not essential
- Strong cross sector experience with a focus on Residential and Education
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Project and Advantage)
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer service
- Have a team work approach and be willing to support colleagues and the business.
Training and Benefits:
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.