Recruitment and Talent Partner – Nationwide
Nationwide – Hybrid Working – Competitive Salary
Are you an exceptional Recruitment and Talent Partner, who can take full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, find, and appoint the best talent in the market, a confident interviewer who has the drive and ambition to play an integral part in supporting the ambitious growth plans for Henry Riley? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong inhouse construction background, who understands the demands of a fee earning business. Your expertise in partnering with hiring managers, role briefing, implementing resourcing strategies and building a bank of technical white-collar resource will exceed beyond expectations, because your success will be driven by results, data, and pride in establishing long term stakeholder relationships.
You will have:
- Strong track record in recruiting across multiple disciplines from graduates to senior roles
- Excellent experience in building talent pipelines with interactions across various platforms.
- Proven success of direct sourcing and ability to adopt creative and innovative approaches to managing high demands and multiple priorities
- Knowledge and experience of specialist sourcing tools and social media
- Experience of working with an ATS
- 10 years plus recruitment and talent resourcing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources – Recruitment or equivalent experience
Henry Riley are an international property and construction consultancy, who, for the last 130 years have been industry leaders in cost management, project management, health & safety, and digital services. Our success isn’t solely down to our ability to be visionary, innovative, and forward thinking, but our people who strive to be ambitious, creative, progressive and aspire to make a difference.
Our Vision is to become a more Diverse and Sustainable business, so we are delighted to learn from our 2021 Diversity & Inclusion survey our people reported we are a great place to work, scoring above our competitors in opportunity for growth, development, and leadership. This sets us in the spotlight for supporting our people with their growth and development in their careers, excellent work life balance and new hybrid working. High on our agenda and key to our Diversity and Inclusion targets, is supporting our people’s mental health and wellbeing. To help us achieve this, we have partnered with Mates in Mind who will be in raising awareness of Mental Health within our business and the construction industry.
If you see yourself working with us, please email your CV along with your current salary to: email@example.com