Project Manager – Birmingham or Newcastle
Hybrid Working - Competitive Salary
Permanent: Full time and / or Part time
We are excited to announce we are hiring again due to our continued growth.
We would love you to come and join us in our success of creating a unique approach to the construction industry. If you are looking for your next challenge with an innovative company and have the following skills, we will be excited to hear from you:
- 5+ years post grad industry experience
- Hold a Degree or experience in Project Management
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from Pre-Contract / Stage 1 and Pre-Contract Programmes
- Site reports
- Snagging documents
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Managing multiple projects on ‘LIVE’ operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience of Administering building contracts
- Industrial sector and specific project experience taking full ownership from project brief to final completion and occupation.
Our experience across numerous sectors and our commitment to being responsive and reliable enables us to develop strong, ongoing relationships with our clients, and as part of our growth, we now have an opportunity for an Industrial Sector experienced Project Manager.
Henry Riley are an international property and construction consultancy, who, for the last 130 years have been industry leaders in cost management, project management, health & safety, and digital services. Our success isn’t solely down to our ability to be visionary, innovative, and forward thinking, but our people who strive to be ambitious, creative, progressive and aspire to make a difference.
Our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. Our Vision is to become a more Diverse and Sustainable business, so we are delighted to learn from our 2021 Diversity & Inclusion survey our people reported we are a great place to work, scoring above our competitors in opportunity for growth, development, and leadership. This sets us in the spotlight for supporting our people with their growth and development in their careers, excellent work life balance and new hybrid working. High on our agenda and key to our Diversity and Inclusion targets, is supporting our people’s mental health and wellbeing. To help us achieve this, we have partnered with Mates in Mind who will be raising awareness of Mental Health within our business and the construction industry.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see yourself working with us, please email your CV along with your current salary to: email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer