Marketing Assistant - Croydon
Henry Riley LLP is a leading UK property and construction consultancy with a national and international presence. The success of Henry Riley for 130 years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking.
Our experience across numerous sectors and our commitment to being responsive and reliable, has enabled us to develop strong and ongoing relationships with our clients.
We recognise that our staff are our most important asset, and as such we are dedicated to training and supporting them to achieve their potential. We value their wellbeing, and our friendly and dynamic working environments and company culture ensure we maintain high staff satisfaction levels.
Henry Riley was one of the first UK construction consultancy firms to be accredited with the Investors In People award and are ‘gold accredited’, which is only awarded to the top 17% of employers.
Our working practices are underpinned by internal values, which we expect our employees to understand, embrace and apply to everything we do, therefore creating an environment for everyone to grow and work as a truly cohesive team.
Purpose and Scope:
We are looking for a new Marketing Assistant to join and enhance our busy Marketing team, to help support some of our key initiatives and strategies we are working on to achieve the ambitious targets in Henry Riley’s five year plan.
Our internal values of integrity, passion, caring, flexibility and autonomy, are key to how we operate as a business and as a Marketing department. We are focused on the same goals, but there is also space and opportunity for each person to develop individually based on their particular passions and strengths within our team. We are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the table, who has a willingness to adapt in line with the changing landscape of the industry and our business as it develops and improves, whilst also having strong team work skills.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
This varied role will include assisting in a variety of marketing activities across the mix. Key roles include:
- Day-to-day organisation and running of the events programme, circa 50 events per year which include industry events and company conferences.
- Assisting with the client management programme, including collating and issuing client plans, organising meetings, in-depth client research, and taking workshop meeting notes.
- Assisting with the compilation of business development submissions, such as company profile documents.
- Assisting with communication and promotion development with particular reference to the management and development of project case studies, staff CVs and project image library.
- Assisting with digital marketing, including with the social media programme, website development, email marketing, and SEO strategy.
- Maintenance and development of all supplier accreditations and portals.
Direct Reports - Marketing Manager
Key Internal Relationships - Partners, All Corporate Departments, Consultancy Team
Key External Relationships - Suppliers, Procurement Teams, Communication / PR Teams
Requirements for the Role:
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 1+ years’ office experience
- Experience of using InDesign preferred
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to develop skills through CIM
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to communicate with all levels of staff and management regularly over the phone and face-to-face.
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask.