Health & Safety Consultants – UK
Hybrid Working - Competitive Salary / Day Rate
Full Time: Permanent / Temporary / Fixed Term
We are excited to announce we are hiring again due to our continued growth.
We would love you to come and join us in our success of creating a unique approach to the construction industry. If you are looking for your next challenge with an innovative company and have the following skills, we will be excited to hear from you:
- Previous industry experience within a Health & Safety/CDM Advisor or Principal Designer role
- Grad IOSH or CMIOSH preferred but not essential
- Hold NEBOSH Construction/Diploma construction Level 6 (Level 3 if already chartered in design discipline)
- Incorporated Member of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS) working toward Certified Member of the Association for Project Safety (CMaPS)
- Wide ranging sector experience that includes strong sector experience with Global Distribution Clients and working knowledge of large scale/complex projects.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Communication & influencing skills at all levels within the organisation & externally
- Ability to seek out and develop Business Opportunities
- Ability to provide health and safety training and presentations internally to staff and externally to clients and others
- Experienced in developing others to support the growth of the talent pipeline
Our experience across numerous sectors and our commitment to being responsive and reliable enables us to develop strong, ongoing relationships with our clients, and as part of our growth, we now have opportunities for Health & Safety Managers / Consultants based across the UK.
Henry Riley are an international property and construction consultancy, who, for the last 130 years have been industry leaders in cost management, project management, health & safety, and digital services. Our success isn’t solely down to our ability to be visionary, innovative, and forward thinking, but our people who strive to be ambitious, creative, progressive and aspire to make a difference.
Our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. Our Vision is to become a more Diverse and Sustainable business, so we are delighted to learn from our 2021 Diversity & Inclusion survey our people reported we are a great place to work, scoring above our competitors in opportunity for growth, development, and leadership. This sets us in the spotlight for supporting our people with their growth and development in their careers, excellent work life balance and new hybrid working. High on our agenda and key to our Diversity and Inclusion targets, is supporting our people’s mental health and wellbeing. To help us achieve this, we have partnered with Mates in Mind who will be raising awareness of Mental Health within our business and the construction industry.
If you see yourself working with us, please email your CV along with your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.